6.2.09

Xmas 2008

What can I say other than I can’t believe how long it’s been since my last blog... there are plenty of excuses but none that I should be using, it doesn’t take but a few minutes to jot something down and post it.

The second half of 2008 was a very negative time for me and those around me, I allowed myself to be de-motivated by the most insignificant reasons and has the year ended it was revealed to be a complete waste of time...a total anti climax to an arduous 6 months. No rhyme or reason to the madness, as random as random gets, up down up down, opportunities missed, favours lost, friendships dissolved and I look back and think was it really worth all that and the answer is ‘no’... if anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas this year... I’ll take a dose of hindsight please, because lord knows it’s needed lol

I was asked if my usual Christmas disasters were happening to me... every year brings something bad, but at the time when I was asked, nothing had happened... I suppose the events leading up to that point were disastrous enough... but sure as eggs are eggs the next day my washing machine broke down... had to be something I guess. However, that was it that was the Christmas occurrence and in the grand scheme of things an easily fixed one at that, unlike the year before when anything and everything went wrong... including my boiler blowing up.

Anyway, I didn’t want to go into detail about the whole onslaught of negativity, the reasons and incidents do not deserve to get free public advertising and I really do not wish to relive them for the sake of making this entry longer... All I will say is this, I’m back to (hopefully) making regular entries, 2008 is over... roll on the opportunities that 2009 will bring, opportunities I do not intend to let slip by again.

Stay Frosty

No comments: